SOBOTA AKADEMICKA. - ZŁÓŻ KOMPLETNY WNIOSEK O ZEZWOLENIE NA POBYT CZASOWY NA UMÓWIONEJ WIZYCIE
ACADEMIC SATURDAY - SUBMIT A COMPLETE APPLICATION FOR A TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT AT THE APPOINTMENT
АКАДЕМИЧЕСКАЯ СУББОТА - ПОДАЙ ЗАЯВЛЕНИЕ НА ВРЕМЕННОЕ ПРЕБЫВАНИЕ ВО ВРЕМЯ ЗАКАЗАНОЙ ВСТРЕЧИ
ACADEMIC Saturday On October 5, 2019, the Department of Foreigners will host the event "ACADEMIC Saturday", under which foreigners undertaking or continuing university studies in Poland will be able to, after prior booking a visit, apply for a temporary residence permit.
The ACADEMIC Saturday is addressed to all foreigners undertaking studies in Poland, both full-time and part-time. Submission of the application will be possible after prior registration for the visit via the online calendar, which will be available from 01/09/2019 on the Office's website. Please be advised that the seating limit is limited by the number of applications accepted. After receiving the date of the visit, complete the required documents and appear at the indicated position in the Office 10 minutes before the appointed time.
- substantive analysis of documents when submitting applications
- decision as soon as possibile (up to 2 months from the time of submitting the application)
- passport stamp on the day of submitting the application after meeting the statutory requirements
NECESSARY CONDITION: purpose of stay indicated in the application: Full-time, part-time or STUDY
ENTRY to submit an application via the online calendar available on the website www.mazowieckie.pl
COMPLETING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
VISIT TO THE OFFICE WITH A SET OF DOCUMENTS
Waiting for an SMS with the date of receipt of the decision and residence card
PERSONAL PICK UP OF THE RESIDENCE CARD
- 2 applications for a temporary residence permit, completely completed in Polish in parts: A, B, C, D (signature template) and E (date and legible signature with full name and surname) / application form in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 17 April 2019, Journal Of Laws of 2019, item 779 / (to be downloaded from the Office's website: https://mazowieckie.pl/pl/dla-klienta/cudzoziemcy/zezwolenia-na-pobyt/zezwolenie-na-pobyt-cz/studia/14910,Jakie-dokumenty-musze-zlozyc .html);
- presentation of the original of a valid travel document (passport) and photocopy of all pages containing stamps, annotations and entries;
- 4 undamaged, colorful, good sharpness photographs, 35 mm x 45 mm, taken not earlier than 6 months before the date of submission of the application, showing the image of the foreigner's face from the top of the head to the upper shoulders, so that the face occupies 70– 80% of photographs, on a uniform light background, in a frontal position, looking straight ahead with open eyes, uncovered hair, with a natural facial expression and closed mouth, as well as imitating the natural color of his skin, clearly showing the eyes of the foreigner, especially the pupils, eye line the foreigner is parallel to the upper edge of the photograph;
- confirmation of payment of the stamp duty for issuing a temporary residence permit (PLN 340 to the following account: Śródmieście District Office of the City of Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 43 00-691 Warsaw, account number: 60-1030-1508-0000-0005-5001-0038, title: fee for temporary residence permit + name and surname of the foreigner).
Warning! Submission of the above documents is necessary to initiate proceedings. In the event of submitting the application without any of the above documents, the Foreigner is called to make up for any formal deficiencies in the application.
The proceedings may be initiated only after completing the missing documents within the indicated time limit and their positive verification by the Office.
ATTENTION: Attaching ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED to the application upon its submission will reduce the amount of official correspondence AND SHORT TIME TO FIX THE CASE. If you need to clarify or clarify the evidence held by the authority in the case during the proceedings, you may be asked to provide other documents or to testify confirming the circumstances referred to in the application. The documents should be submitted in originals or photocopies together with the originals for inspection. If the application is accompanied by documents drawn up in a foreign language, a translation of this document into Polish, made by a sworn translator, is also required.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.