Legalization of a foreigner's stay and work in Poland
Ditola consulting helps employers to receive work permits in Poland for foreigners outside the European Union and documents permitting legal stay in Poland for them and their families.
We provide all assistance and ensure that our clients do not suffer the negative consequences of illegal work.
We offer interested clients replacement of them before administrative bodies in procedures aimed at legalizing their stay on Polish territory and obtaining a residence card for their employees.
We offer employers support in obtaining documents enabling the legalization of a foreigner's stay in Poland, such as:
- extension of stay as part of visa-free Ravel
- obtaining a work permit type A (and others)
- registration of declarations of entrustment of work
- seasonal work permits
We also offer support to employers employing citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Armenia on the basis of a declaration of entrustment of work.
As part of individual services, we provide full service at every stage of the procedure for legalizing stay in Poland and obtaining a work permit for a foreigner, including:
- advice on choosing the right procedure and the right type of work permit or residence permit,
- obtaining residence cards, including permanent residence card, temporary residence card, long-term EU resident card and EU Blue Card,
- obtaining all types of work permits and work permit extensions,
- obtaining statements on entrusting the performance of work,
- obtaining residence registration and residence cards of an EU citizen's family member, also permanent residence cards for EU citizens and their families,
- contacting with Poviat and Voivodship Labor Offices and Voivodship Offices,
- submitting an offer of a vacancy in order to obtain information from the starosta, if required,
- support for a foreigner in the event of a summons to appear in the office in order to provide explanations